Q1 - Operational Update
Financial Highlights for the Three Month Period Ended March 31, 2020:
· Revenues for the three months ended March 31, 2020 were approximately $870,000, an increase of approximately $495,000, or 132%, compared to approximately $375,000 the three months ended March 31, 2019.
· The increase in revenue is primarily due to an escalation in patent licensing fees of approximately $495,000.
· The patent licensing fees of $870,000 for the three months ended March 31, 2020 resulted from the licensing and/or settlements in the Power Management/Bus Control Portfolio and the CXT Portfolio.
· Net cash provided from operating activities improved year-over-year to $208,824.
IP Enforcement Highlights for Remainder of 2020:
· 2 matters currently stayed pending settlement agreements; dismissals expected in Q2.
· 4 active matters, all with trials docketed for the current calendar year.
For more information please refer to the Company’s 10-Q filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.